Bachelor of Mechanical and Robotic Engineering
TH : หลักสูตรวิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาวิศวกรรมเครื่องกลและหุ่นยนต์
EN : Bachelor of Mechanical and Robotic Engineering
TH : วิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต (วิศวกรรมเครื่องกลและหุ่นยนต์)
EN : Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Robotic Engineering)
Philosophy / Objectives
Aim to produce qualified engineers who have specialized knowledge, creative and innovative skills which lead to national development ethically.
Graduated students produced from this department are in the standard of recruitment for mechanical and robotic engineering career with the following qualifications:
- Having theoretical knowledge and practical skills associated with mechanical and robotic engineering for satisfying the needs of labor workers in the country.
- Having lifelong learning skill for improving their own new knowledge or continuing in a higher education.
- Having specialized skill and ability in designing, analyzing and solving problems with logical and sequential manner in the field of mechanical and robotic engineering.
- Understanding how to keep life better and having adaptive skill for living in society and environment both in their own country and overseas, also having working plan and a sense of responsibility to society.
- Having qualifications in accordance with the learning standards for the graduate degree level in all 5 areas outlined in the framework of OHEC, which include morality, ethic, knowledge, intellectual and interpersonal skills and responsibility in numerical analysis, communication and information technology skills.
Desirable graduate characteristics of the program
Graduates have principle knowledge related to mechanical engineering designs such as mechanical systems, thermal and cooling analysis, mechanical control systems, as well as the ability to design and control robots for service and industrial robots. Having potential ability to apply recent technology for improving and creating innovation in the field of mechanical and robotic engineering.
1. Mechanical engineers
2. Robotics and automation engineers
3. Academics specializing in mechanical engineering
4. Academics specializing in robotics and automatic control systems
5. Lecturers and researchers in mechanical and robotic engineering
Guidelines for further study
Graduates will be able to apply for higher education in master and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in the fields of mechanical engineering, robotic engineering, automation, and other related fields for both domestic and overseas education. A master’s degree program in Engineering, Walailak University, is also available for the graduates.
Tuition fee per semester 20,800 Baht
Tuition fee throughout the course 249,600 Baht
1. General Education Courses
(1) Language Courses
(2) Humanities and Social Science Courses
(3) Science and Mathematics Courses
(4) Interdisciplinary Courses
2. Specific Requirement Courses
(1) Basic Courses
(2) Specialized Courses
(3) Cooperative Education Courses
3. Free Elective Courses