School of Engineering and Resources
- Master of Engineering Program in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
Philosophy and Purpose of the Program
The program aim to provide an opportunity for anyone interested in further their knowledeg and skills in research on civil and environmental engineering. Students will acquire expertise in theory and practice and apply the skill to produce high quality research integrated with environmental consideration.
1. Produce high quality graduates with expertise in advanced engineering technology and be able to apply it for advanced research on civil and environmental engineering.
2. Promote academic strength of enginnering research and education in school of engineering and resources.
3. Promote academic atmosphere for academia to produce research work that has high impact on sustainable development of the country.
1. Knowledge on engineering and science which can be applied to create research on sustainability.
2. Ability to analze and design complex engineering problems.
3. Ability to use available engineering tools in engineering design.
4. Ability in English, communication, and teamwork.
5. Ability for life-long learning
Career opportunities after graduation
1. Givernment Agencies such as department of public works and town & country planning, department of highway, department of rural roads.
2. Construction company, design and consultant company.
3. Academia such as researchers and professors.
Education opportunities after graduation
Graduates can continue their study for the doctoral degree in civil and environmental engineering or other related programs in national and international universities, including the postgraduate programs at Walailak University.
16,200 for a trimester
194,400 for the entire program
|Type A1||Type A2||Type B|
|1. Madatory Courses||0||12||12|
|4. Independent Study||0||0||5|
* excluding in total cridit.
Type A1 = Thesis only.
Type A2 = Coursework + thesis.
Type A1 = Coursework + Independent Study.