School of Engineering and Resources
- Master of Science Program in Materials Science and Engineering
- Master of Science (Materials Science and Engineering)
1. The program aims to produce MSc graduates with high expertise in materials science and engineering. Graduates are able to carry out their own research by integrating appropriate knowlwdge from various fields. Graduates have adaptive and creative mind to create innonavative ideas and products to deal with the changing world. Graduates are able to appropriately apply the basic knowledge for an advancement of Thailand in the field of materials science and engineering.
2. The program enhances academic capabiltiy of the School of Engineering and Resources, Walailak University with emphasis on applying the knowledge and expertise to communities and industries.
3. The program provides suitable enviornment for graduates to successfully carry out frontier reseach and publish their works in the well-known international journals in materials science and engineering.
Prospective Professions after Graduation
Graduates possess high experise in materials science and engineering and good English communication.
Graduates can effectively perform their own research with emphasis on problem solving to increase performance and to reduce cost and etc.
1. Government office and state enterprise such as lectuers in universities, scientists in research institutes.
2. Private enterprise in positions of materials engineer, materials scientists and researcher in R&D unit
Graduates can persue for their PhD study in materials science and materials engineering or other related programs.
- Tuition fee: 15,000 Baht/trimister
- Tuition fee: 90,000 Baht for an entire entire 2 year program
|Total 45 credits (for 2 year program)|
|type A1||type A2|
|Total Credits||45 credit||45 credits|
|1. Core Courses||0 credit||12 credits|
|2. Elective courses||0 credit||8 credits|
|3. Thesis||45 credit||25 credits|
Type A1 = Thesis only
Type A2 =Coursework + thesis