TH: หลักสูตรวิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาวิศวกรรมไฟฟ้า
EN: Bachelor of Engineering Program in Electrical Engineering
TH: วิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต (วิศวกรรมไฟฟ้า)
EN: Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Philosophy and Purpose of the Program
Our mission aims to produce electrical engineers who have great performance and high potential in sustainable learning and self-developing to serve the dynamic advance of knowledge in the future. In addition, the course intends to cultivate the responsibility in preserving the peace by learning, creating, and selecting the appropriate technology.
1. To enable electrical engineers with the growth in health, behavior, mind, and wisdom to be ready to earn a living, support families, society, organization, and environment.
2. To develop extensive knowledge skill and vision; realization in oneself, others, and society; enthusiastic in knowledge and goodness; reasonable thinking skill; discipline to become completed electrical engineer in physical body, behavior, mind and wisdom.
3. To develop communication skills in both Thais and English.
4. To develop critical thinking skill, synthesis skill, and discretionary skill in electrical and telecommunication engineerings.
1. Having recognition in ethic and responsibility of engineering profession.
2. Capable to implement electrical engineering knowledge to create innovation technology.
3. Able to systematically analyze and design for solving complex engineering problems.
4. Having good adaptation skill and effectively working with teamwork as the leader or follower.
5. Being maintainable their competence in life-long learning
Career opportunities after graduation
Both government jobs and business jobs. Electrical engineer in a variety of engineering industries: Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Construction, Defence, Electronics, Consumer Goods, Marine, Materials & Metals, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Power Generation, Rail, Telecoms, and Utilities.
Education opportunities after graduation
Graduates can continue their graduate study for master and doctoral degrees in electrical engineering other related programs in national and international universities, including the postgraduate programs at Walailak University.
- Tuition fee: 20,800 Baht/trimister
- Tuition fee: 249,600 Baht for an entire program
|Total credit: 187 for 4 years program|
|1.General Education||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||8 credits|
|(3) Sciences and Mathematics||8 credits|
|(4) Integrated course||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technologies||4* credits|
|2. Core courses||139 credits|
|(1) Fundamental Engineering||46 credits|
|(2) Core Electrical Engineering eng.||84 credits|
|(3) Cooperative Education||9 credits|
|3. Free electives||8 credits|