TH: หลักสูตรวิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาวิศวกรรมเคมี
EN: Bachelor of Engineering Program in Chemical Engineering
TH: วิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต (วิศวกรรมเคมี)
EN: Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
The program aims to produce high quality graduates who are capable of applying knowledge in chemical and process engineering to encourage improvement of Thailand industries.
Aim to produce high quality graduates who are capable in the field of chemical and process engineering.
The program aims to produce high quality graduates who equipped with these attributes.
1.Be able to prosper in career path of process industries or other involving industries such as energy/environment.
2. Be able to use chemical engineering knowledge to fulfill the need of social and environment.
3. Be able to apply knowledge from undergraduated study to pursue post-graduate study.
4. Be a good teamwork.
5.Have integrity and ethical awareness.
1.Process and control engineer in industries related to chemical and processes such as SCG , CHEVRON ,PT, BRIDGESTONE, etc.
2. Researchers in industries and academic institutions.
3. Lecturers in universities/academic staffs
- Tuition fee: 20,800 Baht/trimister
- Tuition fee: 249,600 Baht for an entire program
|Total 192 credits|
|1.General Education||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||12 credits|
|(3) Health||4 credits|
|(4) Sciences and Mathematics||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4* credits|
|2. Core courses||144 credits|
|(1) Basic core courses||60 credits|
|(2) Core courses in Chemical and Process eng.||75 credits|
|(3) Cooperative Education||9 credits|
|3. Free electives||8 credits|
Remark: * Not counted in total credits