TH: หลักสูตรวิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาปิโตรเคมีและพอลิเมอร์
EN: Bachelor of Engineering Program in Petrochemical and Polymer
TH: วิศวกรรมศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาปิโตรเคมีและพอลิเมอร์
EN: Bachelor of Engineering (Petrochemical and Polymer)
The program aims to produce high quality graduates who can be responsible for an improvement of Thailand infrastructure. Emphasis is placed to train graduates to resolve problems based on theories and capable of selecting appropriated technologies.
- Aim to produce high quality graduates who are capable in the field of polymer engineering
- Provide social service to local communities based on proper academic knowledge
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
Graduates possess all the knowledge related to Petrochemical and Polymer including structures, properties, manufacturings, testings and etc. Graduates are capable of applying their knowledge to improve process performance and to increase product value. Graduates could effectively resolve the “Thailand 4.0” problems in the field of materials science.
- Engineers in industries related to plastic, rubber, wood and glue.
- Researchers in industries and academic institutions.
- Lectuerers in universities.
Graduates can continue their MS and PhD in Petrochemical and Polymer, materials science or other related programs including the postgraduate programs at Walailak University.
- Tuition fee: 20,800 Baht/trimister
- Tuition fee: 249,600 Baht for an entire program
|Total 186 credits|
|1.General Education||40 credits|
|(1) Language and Communication||20 credits|
|(2) Humanities and Social Sciences||8 credits|
|(3) Sciences and Mathematics||8 credits|
|(4) กลุ่มวิชาบูรณาการ||4 credits|
|(5) Information Technology||4* credits|
|2. Core courses||138 credits|
|(1) Basic core courses||47 credits|
|(2) Core courses in Petrochemical and Polymer||74 credits|
|(3) Cooperative Education||17 credits|
|3. Free electives||8 credits|
Remark * Not counted in total credits