On July 6, 2022, the School of Engineering and Technology Walailak University Congratulations to the faculty with published works In an international academic journal, Scopus Database, June 2022.
ournal Quartile Score (Q) is an index value commonly used for quality analysis of academic journals. Percentile can be divided as follows:
Q1 = Top position (75 – 100 %)
Q2 = Middle-high position (50 – 74.99 %)
Q3 = Middle-low position (25 – 49.99 %)
Q4 = Bottom position (1 – 24.99 % )
, which Quartile Score will consider in terms of capital or Publication prize money to encourage researchers to continue. by in June Faculty members have published 6 research articles in Scopus Quartile 1 and Scopus Q2 database, 1 issue and 2 Toptier journals. the following
1. Asst. Prof. Dr. Atolwit Chantaweerot and Asst. Prof. Dr. Thanyawat Limpiti, Electrical Engineering Department, IEEE Access journal, Q1, which has a 90 percentile and ISI Impact value. factor 3.367
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Thanongsak Imjai, Department of Civil Engineering, and Ajarn Dr. Chirawat Wattanapanich, Computer and Electronic Engineering Program, Buildings Journal, Q1, which has a 90 percentile and ISI Impact value. factor2.648
3. Asst. Prof. Dr. Kamol Thinsurat, Department of Electrical Engineering, Journal of Energy Conversion and Management: X, Q1, which has a percentage of 80.
4. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pannipa Chaowana, Department of Petrochemicals and Polymers, Journal of Adhesion, Q2, which has a percentage of 74 and ISI Impact factor of 2.917.
5. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nirandorn Matan, Department of Petrochemicals and Polymers, Journal of Drying Technology, Q1, which has a percentage of 80 and ISI Impact factor of 4.452.
6.Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nirandorn Matan, Department of Petrochemicals and Polymers, Journal of Drying Technology, Q1, which has a percentage of 80 and ISI Impact factor of 4.452.
7. Asst. Prof. Dr. Puttiporn Thanathammethee, Computer Engineering and Electronics, Emerging Science Journal, Q1, which has 85th percentile.