School of Engineering and Technology Congratulations to electrical engineering students Received the second runner-up award under the name PROJECT team in the project competition. “Path to Nawatvanich” Research to Market R2M 9- 2021 University level
On Saturday, October 30, 2021, with an honor from Professor Dr. Wanna Churit, Associate Research and Social Service gave opening remarks at this event and Assistant Professor Dr. Anurak Bagthong, Director of Science and Technology Park has said the report The purpose of this event is to promote and drive the adoption of research and innovation results from universities or research and development agencies. to the benefit of business There are a total of 10 teams participating in the competition and 5 teams have qualified for the final round as follows:
1. The winning prize: Morekit team, research results, test kit for dermatophyte tricopyton. advisor Asst. Prof. Dr. Suebtrakul Wisetsombat, affiliated with the School of Allied Health Sciences
2. The first runner-up award is the Trichoderma5+ research team. Trichoderma5+ Advisor Assoc. Prof. Dr. Warin Intana Affiliated with the School of Agricultural Technology and Food Industry
3. 2nd Runner-up Award: PROJECT Team
4. Smart Watch Research
5. The second runner-up award is the PROJECT team, advisors, Asst. Prof. Dr. Sarawut Chanthakhet and Asst. Prof. Dr. Siraporn Sakprom, affiliated with the School of Engineering and Technology.
1.Mr. Wiritphon Jewthanathipasakul Affiliated with the School of Engineering and Technology
2. Mr. Thanawat Tarakerd Affiliated with the School of Engineering and Technology
3. Mr. Nuttaphong Chaiyarit Affiliated with the School of Engineering and Technology
4.Mr. Chatchawit Bottlekae Affiliated with the School of Engineering and Technology
5.Mr. Worachot Mahachot Affiliated with the School of Engineering and Technology
6. Honorable mention: Akira team, research results, anti-diabetic activity test from Yanang Daeng extract on Caco-2 cells Advisor, Ajarn Dr.
Kulwadee Nunong, affiliated with the School of Allied Health Sciences 7. Honorable mention: FoodZing team for research work The application and mechanism of action of Michelia alba oil vapour in GABA enhancement and microbial growth control of germinated brown rice. Consultant Dr. Sumetee Songsamer Affiliated with the School of Agricultural Technology and Food Industry
cheers to every group, to the youngsters for the next regional competition
Thank you for the information from the website. https://www.wu.ac.th/th/news/20512