On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, electrical engineering course Organized an event for faculty and academic advisors to meet students for the 1st semester 1/2564 in an online format via Google Meet program due to the Covid-19 situation. This activity is an examination of enrollment for the 1st semester of the academic year, as well as a survey of problems. exchanging life learning By organizing this activity, the objectives are:
(1) to reduce the drop out of students
(2) to improve students’ academic performance Be able to graduate according to the study plan (3) to encourage students in the school’s program to have a positive mindset and attitude.
(4) To enable students to effectively solve problems they are experiencing. and for students and advisors Discussions in a friendly atmosphere will provide in-depth information about each student’s study.
And the course would like to congratulate students on 2 topics:
1. Students with the highest grades of this class are as follows:
2. Students with a grade point average (GPA) 4.00 semester 3/2020 as follows:
with the electrical engineering course School of Engineering and Technology Walailak University It is hoped that the students of the school able to study in the university according to the study plan happy to study and have participated in various activities creatively Have a positive outlook and attitude can solve problems that happened to themselves appropriately, including receiving information of the school in a timely manner
For this reason, electrical engineering courses Therefore, activities were organized to strengthen the relationship between students and their academic advisors. To encourage students of the school to have a positive mindset and attitude. Able to accept problems that arise with themselves and solve problems that they face effectively In addition, meeting between advisors and students, talking in a friendly atmosphere, will allow them to get in-depth information about each student’s study. This is derived from the reflection of the students who have participated in the activities and if any problems or obstacles arise with the students, the advisors and the school will be informed to help solve the problems in a timely manner. which will be useful to students in the course of monitoring and provide assistance to students continually and is the information for planning to develop the student support system in the future