The Computer Software Development Competition of Thailand, or National Software Contest, is a program that has continued for the 23rd time this year, in the past the Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems program has given students the third year to submit the contest annually. To provide students with skills in designing and developing projects that meet the needs of society, such as games for enhancing medical skills, people with disabilities, artificial intelligence and information speakers.
This year, all students of the Computer Engineering and Intelligence 3rd years program submitted a total of 10 subjects for the contest, and eight projects (80%) of the first round of the contest were categorized as follows:
Program to Promote Learning Skills
– Flaunt Khod Hansa by Mr. Jirapat Jaiyakhuang and Mr. Pathomphong Thongthawat
Program to help the disabled and the elderly
– Ms. Thanyada Chu Promkaew and Ms. Chutina Apartment appreciation
– may object to the blind, raised by Mr. Putnam pure gold prom and Anand struck a
group program for health
– physical game muscular arms and legs. By Mr. Peerapong Nuichan and Mr. Sawarat Tang-On
-Panithan of the Slim by Mr. Issara Suwanwela and Mr. Satit Srisawad
– Facial Skin Care Analysis System by Ms. Watinee Saeoui and Ms. Natnichadisai Sakda
-Chat Medical Applications by Mr. Nuttanaphat Kiratikornpisut
Application program for communication between things (Internet of Things: IoT)
– Intelligent washing machine by Ms. Supiyah Haji Masae and Ms. Kanya Natpradu
Now students have developed additional projects to submit to the contest in the second round. The School of Engineering and Technology is empowering all students to compete for self-improvement.
Details of the competition are as follows.
Follow more news at https://www.facebook.com/nsc.siit/